Sat, 04 Dec|
Christmas Craft Fair
A festive showcase of some exceptional local makers as well as live music and delicious seasonal food and drinks.
Time & Location
04 Dec 2021, 11:00 – 05 Dec 2021, 17:00
Bar Silo, Golant, Fowey PL23 1LA, UK
About the Event
We'll be opening our doors on the 4th and 5th of December from 11am until 5pm. Entry is free but we'd appreciate guests rspv's so we can provide enough food.
The nights are drawing in and there’s a chill in the air, so come and warm up with some seasonal beverages and browse our selection of beautiful artisan gifts! The main event space will be filled with stalls where you can meet the makers and take part in workshops if you’d like to get stuck in yourself.
We also have seasonal soups, winter salads and a selection of cakes and bakes from our onsite caterer ‘Kim’s Kitchen’. She’ll accept cash or card on the day and as always there will be veggie and gluten free options. In addition to this Kim will also be hosting cake-decorating workshops, a great hands on experience for the whole family. You can simply drop in on the day!
• Glass artist Kelly Tremayne will be selling stained glass christmas decorations.
• Come and see Hannah Brindley's beautiful work with seaglass.
• Eric James will be hosting bees wax candle rolling workshops which you can drop in to, in addition to selling local bees wax products.
• Ceramics artist and potter Kit Andrews aka ‘The Cornish Potter’, will be selling ceramics and minatures as well as taking bespoke comissions.
• Golant based artist Ruth Taylor will have a selection of cards and prints with a focus on familiar places.
• Illustrator and lino printer Hazel Bryer will have various botanical/still life and more abstract prints for sale.
We’ll have live music and a great selection of local crafts and drafts as always. We can’t wait to see you all!